Shermel my classmate posted ‘Libraries and open source’ I thought this interesting since we constantly about the advancement of technology…”Digital information has drastically changed the library profession. Print media is dead. But libraries remain physical repositories for printed books. They are not seen as distributors of digital information. Google is. Like Google, libraries created cataloging systems to organize and control physical library collections. Google does something similar with their retrieval system and the way they retrieve information…”
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sound, vibration recognition boost context-aware computing
- Researchers develop 3D printed objects that can track and store how they are used
- AI tool automatically reveals how to write apps that drain less battery
- Artificial intelligence helps reveal how people process abstract thought
- Code of ethics doesn't influence decisions of software developers