I do believe that its always good to laugh a little, a few classmates (Alexa & Vidya) including myself seems to think that this is so true. Vidya posted a “fun facts about libraries” and “library jokes“. My other classmate posted a picture on “new aggressive book return policy” it all gives a sense of a relaxed atmosphere after any stressed out work day.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New method improves efficiency of 'vision transformer' AI systems
- The 'breath' between atoms -- a new building block for quantum technology
- Self-driving cars lack social intelligence in traffic
- New tool may help spot 'invisible' brain damage in college athletes
- Robot centipedes go for a walk
- Super low-cost smartphone attachment brings blood pressure monitoring to your fingertips
- Making the structure of 'fire ice' with nanoparticles
- Quantum scientists accurately measure power levels one trillion times lower than usual
- Breakthrough in computer chip energy efficiency could cut data center electricity use
- Effects of crypto mining on Texas power grid
Well I believe that’s you should always be able to laugh at yourself and enjoy what you do. So I actually enjoy library humour.
Without a little humour, life would be boring, remember the old adage ” laughter is good for the soul” Let’s continue laughing it takes away the stress.